Sunday 18 August 2013

GNS: Breaking bad

Hello, sorry i haven't posted for a long time now, I've been very busy with a lot of family outings etc. and will be maintaining this blog much more. Anyway, this is a General Nerd Stuff post, which are articles about pretty much anything you can find in a a place like Comic-Con or Fan Expo Canada (Fan expo Canada FTW!!!).

Just as of recent, I have started watching the AMC hit "Breaking Bad". I watch "The Walking Dead", so the greatness of this show was no surprise to me. I started streaming it from my Blu-ray and the show has blown my mind. Just season 1 has me more entertained than I ever was with Walking Dead. The whole idea of the drug business is so interesting, and the fact that the protagonist and our favorite cook, Walter White (Wonderfully portrayed by Bryan Cranston), is just a normal chemistry teacher with a low income and a baby on the way adds to the journey through getting used to the violent and cold world of drug dealing and addiction (And that goes for all drug variants too, kids!). I find that the cast is one of the best parts of the show, as well. Dean Norris is quickly working up the list of favorite actors for me, with Breaking Bad and Under The Dome under his belt. RJ Mitte also does a great job with the character of Walter White Jr. RJ Mitte actually has Cerebral palsy in real life, and has slowed treatments just for his part.

Before i start rambling to the point where i can't stop, Breaking Bad is easily the best show on television right now and for me, in history.

A straight 10/10, hands down.

Thanks for reading,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment